Community Affairs Committee Monthly Meeting
Chair: Penny Esworthy, (205)531-8826, Pennyesworthy@gmail.com
Meeting: Last Wednesday of every month 9:00-10: 00 am
at Chamber Conference Room (15500 Perdido Key Dr., Pensacola, FL 32507)
Time: 2-5 Hours/Month
- 1 hour/month is requested for the committee meeting
- Time outside of the meeting is based on tasks and assignments determined at the meetings.
Works in partnership with our local leadership, public entities, and nonprofits to support the community as a whole. Advocating for the vitality of the local business, preserving the quality of life, campaigning for safety, and educating about our fragile wildlife and ecosystem. All helping to achieve the goal of community development.
Primary Goals and Activities:
- Assisting and ensuring in the Perdido Key Master Plan Progression.
- Educating all businesses, residents, and visitors about the Perdido Habitat Conversation Plan introduced by the Florida Fish and Wildlife agency.
- Advocating for safety including better crosswalks and the development of the Multi-Use Path.
How to get involved:
Interested volunteers should inquire to the committee chair.