Perdido Chamber Keyholders Monthly Meeting
Chair: Curtis Cantrell, 850-805-8005, firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Chair: Sally Bowen, email@example.com
Meeting: 2nd Friday every month 8:00-9:00 am
Odd Month at Hub Stacey’s located at 5851 Galvez Rd, Pensacola, FL 32507
Even months at Pensacola Dog Track located at 951 Dog Track Rd., Pensacola, FL 32506
Time: 3-5 Hours/Month
- 1 hour/month is requested for the committee meeting
- Time outside of the meeting is based on Chamber hosted events, Ribbon Cutting, tasks, and assignments determined at the meeting
The Keyholder committee team serves as an onboarding team, welcoming and assisting new members in getting involved. Keyholder promote & provide assistance at events, ribbon cuttings, and community outreach – creating positive first impressions on behalf of the Perdido Area Chamber and the community we serve!
Primary Goals and Activities:
- Educate Current and new members about member benefits and business opportunities through onboarding mentorship/adopt a member.
- Participate in Member retention in quarterly check-in campaigns.
- Attend and Assist chamber hosted event such as ribbon cuttings and chamber hosted events.
- Promote Chamber event through social media and other networking channels.
- Record activity to be in drawing for monthly rewards and Ambassador of the Year awards
- Provide Committee must provide one at-large non-board member for nominating a committee to meet in October.
Interested volunteers should inquire to the committee chair or co-chair and download the Keyholder Points Program and Application.