Military Appreciation Council Monthly Meeting
Chair: Erin Wilmer, (850)492-5411, [email protected]
Meeting: Last Tuesday of every month 4:30-5:30 pm
at Edward Jones Investments (12385 Sorrento Road Suite D2, Pensacola, FL 32507)
Time: 2-5 Hours/Month
- 1 hour/month is requested for the committee meeting
- Time outside of the meeting is based on tasks and assignments determined at the meetings.
Being the Cradle of Naval Aviation since 1913, our economy relies heavily on military members and their families within our community. Our committee focuses on inclusion, appreciation and giving back to those who have served and to make the Perdido Area a desirable community for military families to live, work, and play.
Primary Goals and Activities:
- Bridge the Gap between military families and the local business community by providing resources to incoming families and assisting veteran entrepreneurs.
- Educate the community on the importance of the military history of the Perdido Area.
- Support, empower and appreciate the military veterans and their families through events.
How to get involved:
Interested volunteers should inquire to the committee chair.
Date and Time
Tuesday Jan 25, 2022
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM CST
Last Tuesday of every month
4:40 to 5:30 pm
Edward Jones Investments
12385 Sorrento Road, Suite D2
Pensacola, FL 32507