Take Stock in Children Golf Tournament
The Kiwanis Club of Big Lagoon is seeking golfers, sponsors, and friends to help for the Take Stock in Children Scholarship Golf Tournament.
NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE MUST TAKE STOCK IN CHILDREN
Take Stock in Children of Florida was established in 1995 as a non-profit organization in Florida that provides a unique opportunity for deserving low-income youth/students, many from minority families, to escape the cycle of poverty through education. We offer our students college scholarships, caring volunteer mentors and hope for a better life. Our comprehensive services start in middle school, continue through high school and include their transition to college.
The Take Stock in Children Golf Tournament will be on March 23, 2019, at the beautiful Perdido Bay Golf Club located at 1 Doug Ford Drive, Pensacola, FL 32507.
Registration Starts at 10:30 AM
Tee Time: 12:00 PM
- One Golfer: 18 holes of golf, cart, and lunch
- Two Golfers: 18 holes of golf, cart, and lunch
- Three Golfers: 18 holes of golf, 2 carts, and lunch
- Four Golfers: 18 holes of golf, 2 carts, and lunch
All Sponsorship Amounts are Tax Deductible and Sponsors will have their LOGO put on the Website and receive a letter with tax information for their generous contribution.
- Platinum Sponsor $1500
- Receives two tee signs, Hole Sponsorship, and one four-person team
- Gold Sponsor $750
- Gets one tee sign, hole sponsorship, and one four-person team
- Silver Sponsor $500
- gets a sign as a hole sponsor and two-person team
- Hole Sponsor $100
- sign with company or person name