Licensed Massage Therapist - Bodyworks of Perdido Key
Bodyworks of Perdido Key is a welcoming day spa that immediately brings our guests a feeling of calm. Located near some of the world's most pristine beaches, our location is a wonderful place to get lost, relax, and recharge.
We offer the very highest standards in professional massage and organic skin care services. With an extensive treatment menu, top of the line products, and high standard of customer service, we are looking to create relaxation with results which exceeds guests’ expectations and are truly dedicated to provide each guest the best experience.
Featuring a clean, safe, and comfortable environment ; We have 5 serene treatment rooms, 4 used for massage and 1 for facials and waxing.
Bodyworks is a woman-owned business. The company CEO is a veteran massage therapist. We believe in having a strong support team in our management and within our entire Bodyworks team. We are here to support, encourage, and watch your continued success. We have been established for nearly 8 years and are a thriving practice and need more amazing service providers to join our team.
- Primary responsibilities are to provide professional massages with a variety of techniques such as: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Hot Stone, Sports, Aromatherapy, and Cupping Massage. We have Ashiatsu Bars in each massage treatment room. Ashiatsu certification is a plus but not required.
- Discuss client concerns, medical histories and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation such as product knowledge and retail sales
What we're looking for:
We are seeking 2 - 3 professional, dependable, positive, friendly, self motivated Florida licensed massage therapists to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for flawless service and have the ability to interact and connect with guests while providing exceptional bodywork. Preferably someone who enjoys the spa culture of providing a full experience of relaxation, care, and results driven massage therapy, who is also looking to grow their massage career and grow with our company.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate a positive, upbeat and customer - focused attitude. We would like someone that will be able to dedicate 15 - 20 hours or three or four solid shifts per week. Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available. Your investment with us in return will be Bodyworks investing in you and your growth with our company.
- Must have a valid Florida Massage License
- Current liability insurance
- Customer Service Experience
- Able to work Saturdays and one evening shift
- Ability to work in a busy, thriving environment performing up to 5 - 6 treatments per shift.
- 2 plus years experience is preferred but we also encourage new LMT's to apply. Willing to provide on-the-job training for inexperienced/new-graduate therapists.
- $250 Sign On Bonus
- Product Discounts
- Service Discounts
- Product Commission
- Free Massage and Skin Care Services
- Unpaid time off without finding shift coverage
- Paid Time Off for Full Time and Part
- Time Employees
- Yearly CEU reimbursement
- Chiropractic Care
- 30 minute breaks between each service
- Hydraulic Massage Tables to assist with proper body mechanics for longevity in your career
- Rotating Saturday off monthly
- Never open on Sunday or major Holidays
- Flexible Time Off
- Birthday Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay with full tips going to service providers. On average, most of our senior providers are making up to $60 hourly, which includes tips.
- Supportive management
+ Term, conditions, and eligibility apply to all benefits and sign-on bonus.