OUTSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE – GREAT CULTURE! WORK-LIFE INTEGRATION!
Precision Payment Systems is in high-growth, high-development mode and we are looking for experienced outside sales agents to sell merchant payment solutions and multiple point-of-sale systems. Precision Payment Systems is the leading independent broker of trusted payment systems. As an independent broker, we have strong relationships with the world’s leading processors and POS developers, which enables us to offer the best solutions on behalf of the needs of our merchants and the most efficient processing solutions available.
This is an outside sales position, responsible for prospecting and selling credit card payment processing solutions, necessary processing hardware, and value-added services as well as point-of-sale systems and their peripherals. We are looking for competitive outside sales executives to attract new clients and increase sales. The sales agent will generate leads, qualify prospects, present options, negotiate, and be able to close business while building the Precision Payment Systems brand in accordance with both the Core Values and Mission Statement of the company.
This position involves lead-to-close sales activities including prospecting/cold calling, networking, developing a strategic sales prospecting plan to attract small to large volume clients, meeting clients in the field, and closing new business. Some leads will be provided as well as robust in-house and field training. The selected candidates will have a flexible work schedule between the PPS corporate office, their home office, the field, and will be held accountable weekly for goals and other metrics. This is a W2 employment opportunity.
The candidate must align with both our company Core Values and Mission Statement.
- Family First
- Do the right thing. Always, in all ways
- If you do not know it to be 100% true, do not say it.
- Under-promise. Over-deliver. But not too much.
- Enjoy the journey.
PPS Mission Statement:
Precision Payment Systems consults with merchants to provide the optimal choice in payment and business management systems for their custom needs. We are driven by the highest standard of service and account management and view every customer as part of our family.
- Self-Motivated and driven to succeed, with an ability to work independently
- Build your own network, leads and pipeline through self-sourcing activities using the training provided to you
- Follow up immediately on any leads that are provided
- Deliver outstanding and compelling sales presentations and proposals, both in person and on the phone
- Track all sales activity and results in a CRM system
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested
- Outstanding people skills and written communication
- Strong math skills needed to provide merchant statement analysis
- Time management, follow up and follow through
- Establish a trusted relationship with clients through honest and clear expectations
- Identify, initiate, and make the most of sales opportunities
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray Precision Payment Systems in a positive manner, protecting the brand
- Minimum of 1 year B2B outside sales experience, preferably in selling services
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Teachable and accountable
- Ability to provide solution-selling with a complex set of products is required
- Must have strong math and negotiating skills
- Must have excellent phone, in-person and written communication skills
- Computer use competency; basic knowledge and ability to use a computer, internet, and reporting tools, i.e. Microsoft Office products and have exposure to CRM systems
- Personal computer or tablet, automobile with current insurance, and cell phone required
- Match our company culture code listed below:
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; we’re here to serve others! Also, ask questions or clarification; do not assume you know it
- Effective: Get things done
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer
- Organized: Juggle multiple requests/problems simultaneously and work to solve them all
- Competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience
- Gas allowance
- 2 weeks PTO
- Robust Training Program
- Paid holidays (including birthday/floating holiday)
- Half day Fridays
- Furbaby Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Retirement with company matching
- Potential year-end bonus
- Team-building events
- Business entertainment opportunities
- Networking memberships provided